Green Boulevard protects the privacy of its visitors.
This Policy contains information on data management collected surfing our site.
1) Collection of personal data
- The following types of data will be collected:
- information relating to your device, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information regarding your visits and uses of this site, including the web page of origin (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
- information you provide by using the services of our website;
- information relating to communications sent by you via e-mail or through our website, including the content and metadata of such communications including: name, surname, email address, telephone number or other personal data shared.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2) Use of personal data
The information acquired can be used for the following purposes:
content management and personalization of the website
the provision of services related to our website
sending marketing communications relating to our business (you can inform us if you no longer wish to receive communications)
sending quotations upon explicit request
sending reports and invoices
the provision of statistic data to third parties
3) Disclosure of personal data
Depending on the Services requested or as needed to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested, we may share your information with your consent with our trusted third parties working with us, any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely on to assist in the operation of the website and the services available to you. We do not share personal information with unaffiliated third parties. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
4) International data transfers
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google and Microsoft through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
5) Data retention and security
- The collected data will be kept for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the intended purposes. we will keep documents containing personal data: to the extent required by law; if we believe such documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings.
- This site processes user data in a lawful and proper way, taking all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
6) Data protection rights under the GDPR
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights; If you would like to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you would like it removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
you can ask us to provide you with all your personal data and information in our possession;
request at any time that your personal data are not processed for marketing purposes.
request correction of any personal information that you believe is inaccurate
request restrictions on the processing of your personal information
7) Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices adopted by such third parties.
8) California privacy rights
In addition to the rights as explained in this Policy, California residents who provide Personal Information (as defined in the statute) to obtain products or services for personal, family or household use have the right to request and obtain from us, once a solar year, information about personal data that we have shared, if any, with other companies for marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information, the names and addresses of those companies with whom we shared such personal information for the previous calendar year (for example, requests made in the current year will receive information about the previous one).
- Our site uses “cookies” to personalize your online experience.
A cookie is a text file that is saved on your hard drive by a web page server.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or damage your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued them.
Cookies can be divided into “persistent” or “session”: a persistent cookie is saved by a browser and will remain valid until the expected expiration date, unless the user deletes it first; a session cookie, on the other hand, expires at the end of the user’s session, or after the browser is closed.
You can accept our decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies.
10) Policy Consent
You declare that you have read this policy and accept all its terms and conditions. By accessing the website and services, you agree to be bound by this policy.
11) Changes and contacts
We reserve the right to change this Policy or its terms relating to the Website and Services from time to time at our discretion and will notify you of any material changes about the way we treat Personal Informations. When we will do it, we will post a notification on the main page of the website. We may also provide you with notice in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided. Any updated version of this Policy will take effect immediately upon posting the amended Policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the website and services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or any other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to such changes. However, without your consent, we will not use your personal information in a manner that is materially different from what was stated when we collected your personal information.
If you wish to contact us to find out more about this Policy or if you wish to contact us regarding any matter relating to individual rights and your personal information, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org